YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 13 August 2013

London July 2013 (pic heavy)

Hey guys, hope you are all well. So the cold I had turned into a bacterial infection, which was fun. NOT! I finally got over it and that was partially due to the amazing trip I took to London a couple of weeks ago. I have been to London sooooo many times but I hadn't been for a wee while and it was just the best trip ever! I don't know whether it was the gorgeous weather, getting away from work or just because I needed a break due to being ill but I just enjoyed it so much.

Just going to share some pics but I will warn you I will probably get carried away.



















































Told you I'd get a bit carried away. No pictures of me I'm afraid as I just wasn't feeling very photogenic, even more than usual.

7 comments:

  1. Kangaroos!...see the bloody things everyday lol
    That gorilla looks really fat! I'd love to travel to London, your photos are a definite temptation... M&M World - yes please :)
    good to hear you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Loz!

      I can't believe you get to see kangaroos everyday, that is so awesome! My mum used to live in Australia and it seems so weird for people to see things like that all the time.

      x

      Delete
  2. Ow, sorry that you have been sick but I'm glad that you are better now :)
    I really would like to go to London! I didn't know there is an M&M world lol :D
    The animals <3 What a great lizard :)
    x,
    LaraLizard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lara!

      Would you believe I never actually bought any M&M's? Just everything else in between! ha ha!

      Thought you would like the lizard! :-)

      x

      Delete
  3. I lovee London! I've been a few times too but I know I'll still keep going back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Love, could you make a HTML code for your button? I have a different button space now and I can display HTML ones only on that one. (If you need help I can assist :))
    xx

    ReplyDelete