YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Remember Remember!

First things first you will notice from the pictures that my nails are like wee stumps, this is because I've been trying to grow them for a specific design but they had got to that length that all they want to do is break so I had to cut them all. :(




Also, I've been wanting to do my nails for days but I've been poorly and I feel like I could rip my throat out and wouldn't feel any worse, my Mum says I must be ill if I can't even be bothered doing my nails, although I had to drag myself out last night but totally worth it. I'm feeling it now though, at least I've been off work for 5 days. Woop!

So I decided I wanted to do some sort of manicure for bonfire night but also using my new China Glaze nail polish. I looked through my plates to see if I had any designs that resembled fireworks or explosions and I ended up choosing bundle monster plate BM20, the one with the stars and arrows that I thought looked like rockets.

I started off with a coat of OPI Nail Envy* and followed with 3 coats of China Glaze in Flying Dragons (neon) which is a really nice shimmery purple but needs a few coats to make it totally opaque, also this one dries matte which I wish China Glaze would put on their bottles. Next, the obligatory coat of Seche Vite to help dry and then I stamped the design in Barry M Foil Effects in Silver, these polishes are just the best for stamping.

Et voila!








Now you will notice from the pictures that my ring finger has a caviar manicure, well I done this yesterday lunchtime and by the time I was getting ready to go out last night they were all flying off so I took it off and just done the same design as the rest of my nails. But for the info it was the same base colour on my nail and then MUA Nail Constellations in Leo.

So those were my bonfire night nails which I never actually went to see any fireworks last night as I went to see Michael McIntyre instead which was AMAAAAZING! I have never laughed so much in my entire life, I actually had to hold my stomach it was hurting that much and it hasn't actually helped me at all because I am even more in love with him now. Ha.

Anyway here are some pictures from the fireworks display I saw on Saturday night right from my bedroom window, beats standing in the freezing cold.





Robyn x

1 comment: